Your registration with the BOC Academy Programme – Student Account
You are applying for a student account in the BOC Academy Programme. Please note that this is an individual account that can only be accessed by you. If you need access for several students / lecturers, then please apply for course access or make sure that your lecturer / professor applies for it. Please note the validity of the terms and conditions of BOC Group.
What you can do with the BOC Academy Programme – Student Account
By submitting this application, you confirm that you meet the following requirements:
• You are a student in an educational institution and use access for a thesis (Bachelor's or master's thesis, dissertation) or other research. This is ensured by your confirmation as well as the use of your e-mail address from the training institution you are attending. Details of intended use are briefly explained by you.
• You do not use the access for commercial purposes.
• The creation, use and publication of content in or from this account for the purpose of functional comparisons between different manufacturers requires the prior written consent of BOC Group.
• If there are any questions regarding your eligibility, please contact us directly.
Do you just want to test ADOIT or do you not meet the requirements for a student account in the BOC Academy Programme?
• You will receive an e-mail with your access details as well as additional information after the checking and set up process (max. 3 business days).
No problem! Just use the ADOIT 30-Day Free Trial – or contact us.
BOC Group reserves the right to review your claim to use a student account and refuse selected requests.
Interested in the BPM Academy Programme?
Please apply for your BPM Academy student account via this form.